Thursday, July 9, 2009

July Track Events!

The month of July carries a few options for me. Not sure what exactly I'm going to do, but here are my options. Let me know if you have an opinion:

Options:
1. July 18-19 - NASA Midwest @ Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL
2. July 24 - GRM Hankook UTCC @ VIR (13 hr tow)
3. July 25-26 - NASA Mid-Atlantic @ Virginia International Raceway (VIR)
4. July 25-26 - Redline Time Attack @ Nashville Super Speedway

So right now I am holding 3rd in the NASA Midwest TTB points lead. Out of 3 events, I've only made it to one of them. I skipped the opening event and the other I missed because of a personal conflict.
I've ran the opening East Coast Redline event and placed 2nd. There are a total of 4 East Coast events.
The big potato of them all is the UTCC event at VIR. This is invitation only so it's a huge honor just to be selected. It's an 800+ mile tow plus there's some mountains to worry about too. hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment