Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gingerman Report - NASA TTB wins and track record!







Click HERE for video.

First ever trip to Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, MI.

I ran a little on Friday at the test-n-tune day just to get a feel for the track. I actually cracked some exhaust brackets and had to head to the trackside shop for some welding!

Saturday I started out in the 1:36x range. I made a few suspension adjustments to help dial in the car per the advice from John Mueller. Ended with 1:34.2 and 1st in TTB.

Sunday I decided to toss on my new tires and go for my best lap in the noon session. Came away with a 1:32 flat even though I blew a corner by overbraking and had to downshift and probably lost a good .02. That time was good enough for the 2nd fastest TT time of the day - out of 23 cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment