Last year I competed in the RTA Autobahn event and placed 2nd in Street AWD. For 2010, Redline Time Attack will make it's closest stop to me next month - June 12 @ Autobahn. It's the only stop within a 15 hour drive for me on the 2010 schedule. I have yet to decide if I will attend the RTA event or NASA @ BlackHawk Farms which coincide on the same weekend - or split Sat with NASA & Sunday with RTA.RTA is under new ownership this year and as such, has a revised rule setup for the classes. For me to run in Street AWD again, I would need to address a few issues:
- Misc RTA license registration
- Figure out tire setup. Max allowed for street class are 255's and 140+ treadwear
- 2009: 245 Dunlop Z1 Starspecs on stock 17x8 rims.
- 2010: Same setup? Or purchase and max 255's?
- Mount on stock or old 17x9 5Zigen rims?
- 3.5" clearance issues. My Buschur muffler looks to be below the 3.5"
- Need 2 front seats. Source & Install passenger seat
- Need more power! Stock FMIC and piping is fine for my stockish boost in NASA TTB, but when I use it for my high boost tune, it just gets choked out. AMS FMIC & Intercooler piping needed.