Monday, February 28, 2011

Sticker & Decal Update!

First of all, I want to say a huge 'Thx' to my buddy Randy for providing a majority of the official numbers and class stickers I run. He does excellent work. 

This winter I decided to remove everything on the car, thoroughly clean and re-apply. I know I'm going with a slightly different font, probably arrange things differently and a few other changes. I haven't fully decided yet, just getting the process started as it's finally pushing into the 40-50's these days!
 
I'll definitely be putting the signature '929' numbering back on.  I'll have my NASA class designation and a few required contingency stickers.  Beyond that; not really sure.  I'd like to add something a bit unique but I'm not sure what yet...
 
Here's some in-process pics -->
 

No comments:

Post a Comment