Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stripping Winter 2012 version...

Not knowing whether or not I'm going to cage the car, I decided to tear into it either way. If I want to cage it, I can save some $ by pulling the dash out myself. If I'm not caging it, I figure I can still save a little weight by gutting some of the dash.
 

So, I tore into the dash recently and finally got it completely removed last night.  I also was able to pop off the door skin as well.  I just hope that when the time comes, everything (especially electronically) goes back together smoothly!  haha.

Here's some initial pictures of the process getting started.  The car is actually still loaded on the trailer in my garage!  So space and work has been a little tight, but I'm making progress.


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment