Tuesday, November 19, 2013

'Santa's Toy Run' - Road Atlanta with NASA SE region

Next up; back to Road Atlanta!  This NASA-SE event kicks off Friday with an 8hr Enduro and then a normal Saturday with Sprint Races and finally Sunday with some end of the year fun specifically catered to the SE region.
I will be driving both Friday and Saturday.  Friday I'll be sharing the red #89 se30 (Spec BMW e30) from DriveGear Racing with 2 other gentleman.  On Saturday I'll be in another se30 from Drivegear; the white #88. 
After having a friend recommend DriveGear and their se30 rentals, I have been communicating with Andrew off and on most of the year.  And when my November Chumpcar race at AMP fell through, I quickly scoured my resources for a final big event and having loved Road Atlanta when I visited it in March/2012 I have been itching to go back.  More info to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment