Friday, April 19, 2013

Lemons @ Gingerman - Friday Update.

After all the bad news Thursday, I decided to stay home last night and wait for word from the Team Captain.  The truck made it to the dealership and would be looked at first thing Friday morning.
7:30am Friday I get a text - Truck should be fixed by 9am.  Could be packed and enroute by 10am!  Good news for the first time.

So now the task is to figure out when to leave.  Work a few hours, leave before rush hour or after?  Hell, we could still make 1/2 of the testday which runs until 5pm EST.  That damn timechange is screwing us. 

The decision has been made - LEAVE NOW!  Eta at Gingerman around 2pm.... later!

No comments:

Post a Comment